About University Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Inc.
Located in the heart of southern New England’s coastal communities of Rhode Island, ‘Univoto’ has been serving the community for over fifty years. As a leader in Otolaryngology, and a partner to the only hospital system in our area that fully services this specialty, Univoto provides comprehensive specialty and subspecialty ear, nose and throat care. We are a group of ten physicians, and one Physician’s Assistant, which includes three Pediatric Otolaryngologists, an Otologist/Neurotologist, an Otoneurologist and a Facial Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon. We offer the support of a comprehensive audiology department and a center for vestibular and balance disorders.
We have an exciting opportunity for a board certified, general Otolaryngologist, to join our team which boasts
- A well-established and respected practice, leading the specialty in our area
- Dedicated to providing the best care for patients of all ages
- Active faculty positions at the Warren G. Alpert Medical School at Brown University and clinical faculty positions at Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Collaborative partnership with Rhode Island Hospital/Hasbro Children’s Hospital, leading the Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Providing call coverage at Rhode Island Hospital/Hasbro Children’s Hospital, a level one trauma center, and the only tertiary care center for our region.
- Teaching of Tufts University Otolaryngology residents and Brown medical students
- Opportunities to participate in educational, research and clinical development programs
The compensation and benefits described below are for illustrative purposes only and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package including:
- Health, life, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced continuing medical education
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- Ownership opportunity in the Surgery Center of Rhode Island (SCRI)
*These benefits are for full-time employees.
*Univoto is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply by emailing your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org