In order to expedite your visit when you come to the practice and save yourself fifteen minutes, it is critically important that you update your health information on the patient portal by clicking the link at the top of this webpage. To access the patient portal, you will need to use the email address you provided during patient registration and the password that you created. If you don't remember your password, click the "forgot password" link in order to reset your password and gain access to the portal. You may also download our mobile solution, Pocket Patient by Modernizing Medicine, that provides a simpler interface compatible with most smart phones and tablets. The login information for the pocket patient application is the same as a patient portal.
Important COVID-19 Notice to
Patients and Fellow Providers
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made several adjustments to our operations!
Confirm Appointments First
All offices are open, but have various schedules each week, so make sure you have confirmed your appointment before arriving at any of the locations.
- Please be aware that of the 51 employees of Univoto, 41 are vaccinated. We are following the guidelines set by the new vaccination mandates, put into place effective October 1st, 2021. Any unvaccinated employee must wear an N95 mask and be covid tested, two times per week, until the mandate goes into effect. Once the mandate is in effect, we will require all employees that work on the premises, to be vaccinated.
- Per the Rhode Island Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control, masks are required for all parties on our facility premises.
- For ADULT patients, only the patient is permitted entrance. No additional parties may be present for the visit, unless required for medical purposes.
- For PEDIATRIC patients, only the patient, and one parent, is permitted entrance. No additional parties may be present for the visit, unless required for medical purposes.
- If you have concerns or questions about our practice policies surrounding Covid-19, please feel free to reach out to our Practice Manager, Amber Comforti, at 401-626-3785.
- For the safety of our staff and patients, anyone sick or showing any symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed into our building. Please request a Telemed visit instead of an in-person visit, by clicking the link on the top of this page.
- If you do not confirm a scheduled appointment within 24hrs of the appointment day/time, your appointment will be cancelled and rescheduled to a later date.
Upon arriving at any of our offices, stay in your vehicle and call the check-in desk at the following number for each location:
East Greenwich 401-626-3761
Eddy Street 401-626-3701
Balance Lab 401-626-3752
- For test results, questions for our doctors, or changes to a prescription during normal business hours, contact our Triage Department at 401-626-3725 (Prescriptions refill requests are initiated by your pharmacy, so please call them. They will contact us electronically for these types of requests).
- You may reach us by fax at 401-326-2019.
- To reach us by phone, call 401-885-8484. You can Press Zero to leave a message for a return call within one business day, or Press 1 to be connected to our Call Center (expect longer than usual wait times).
Allergy injections will ONLY be administered at the 830 Eddy St location until further notice. Do not come to the office if you are sick and do not come without an appointment. If you are unsure of your appointment status, call our Allergy Dept. at 401-626-3724.
Vestibular & Balance Center is open, but on a limited basis. You must have a confirmed appointment in order to be seen by Dr. Ramocki. You can schedule a telemed visit directly by clicking the link at the top of this page and select Dr. Ramocki as the provider.
Hearing Aid patients needing repairs should contact the manufacturer’s help line to troubleshoot your device before contacting us. If you need help with an existing hearing aid or need to check the status on an order or for repair, contact our Call Center at 401-885-8484, or leave a message so we can call you back.