Important COVID-19 Notice to
Patients and Fellow Providers
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made several adjustments to our operations!
Confirm Appointments First
All offices are open, but have various schedules each week, so make sure you have confirmed your appointment before arriving at any of the locations.
- For the safety of our staff and patients, anyone sick or showing any symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed into our building. Please request a Telemed visit instead of an in-person visit, by clicking the link on the top of this page.
- If you do not confirm a scheduled appointment within 24hrs of the appointment day/time, your appointment will be cancelled and rescheduled to a later date.
- Upon arriving at any of our offices, please read sign on the entrance door so that locations.
- You will be instructed to call the check-in desk at that location and told to wait in your vehicle until the providers ready to see you.
- For test results, questions for our doctors, or changes to a prescription during normal business hours, contact our Triage Department at 401-626-3725 (Prescriptions refill requests are initiated by your pharmacy, so please call them. They will contact us electronically for these types of requests).
- You may reach us by fax at 401-326-2019.
- To reach us by phone, call 401-885-8484. You can Press Zero to leave a message for a return call within one business day, or Press 1 to be connected to our Call Center (expect longer than usual wait times).
Allergy injections will ONLY be administered at the 830 Eddy St location until further notice. Do not come to the office if you are sick and do not come without an appointment. If you are unsure of your appointment status, call our Allergy Dept. at 401-626-3724.
are being conducted on a limited basis at this point . You will be notified by our staff as to when your surgery will be scheduled. If you are unsure of your surgery status, please call the Surgical Coordinator at 401-626-3743 and leave a detailed message.
Vestibular & Balance Center is open, but on a limited basis. You must have a confirmed appointment in order to be seen by Dr. Ramocki. You can schedule a telemed visit directly by clicking the link at the top of this page and select Dr. Ramocki as the provider.
Hearing Aid patients needing repairs should contact the manufacturer’s help line to troubleshoot your device before contacting us. If you need help with an existing hearing aid or need to check the status on an order or for repair, contact our Call Center at 401-885-8484, or leave a message so we can call you back.